IRA Project Update 11/5/13

For some reason my project has been coming together fairly nicely in the last week or so. I finished the majority of my textual analysis (I decided to rely primarily upon word clouds) and am almost finished with the geospatial analysis.  I also managed to put together a significant portion of my website and put … Continue reading IRA Project Update 11/5/13

IRA Project Update 10/28/13

I spent most of my weekend doing much the same thing I spent last week doing.  I decided it might be easier to create Excel spreadsheets with the information I needed for my work with Google Earth and ArcGIS and then use those to create the map files with which I wanted to work.  Turned … Continue reading IRA Project Update 10/28/13